Coronavirus Vaccine Resources
For information about statewide testing and vaccination sites, check Maryland's Coronavirus website. For an up-to-date list of locations offering vaccines, click here. You can also call 1-855-MD-GOVAX (1-855-634-6829). For more advice on getting help with vaccination scheduling, read this article.
MRDC will continue supporting our families with any health concerns during this time.
For assistance with enrollment or other concerns with the healthcare system, please contact bilingual navigator Claudia Sanders with Maryland Health Connection at 443-966-2615.
Visit their website at https://www.marylandhealthconnection.gov/
Para asistencia con la inscripción u otras inquietudes con el sistema de salud, comuníquese con la navegante bilingüe Claudia Sanders con Maryland Health Connection a 443-966-2615.
Visite su sitio web en https://www.marylandhealthconnection.gov/
For health information per county, please visit MRDC Health Information.
Guidance for Parents
- A child's financial development
- The importance of play
- Managing anxiety for you and your kids
- How to stay organized with kids in the house
- Building Resilience
- Importance of Routine
- Creating Routines
- Getting Your Child a Good Night's Sleep
- Suggested Daily Schedule
- Conservamom list of websites for kids
- Toilet Training Article 1
- Toilet Training Article 2
- Toilet Training Instructional Video
MRDC Nutrition Information
During this time at home, there are lots of fun and healthy ways for families to be together in the kitchen! Here are few ideas to get you started:
- Homemade Teething Biscuits
- Cooking with Kids - Why It's Good for Them
- Two-Ingredient Watermelon Gelato
- How to Make Frozen Banana Yogurt Pops
- Kids' Cooking Activities
- 18 Recipes That'll Help your Kids Learn in the Kitchen
- 25+ Ideas, Recipes, and Tips for Cooking with Preschoolers
- Preschool Snack Recipes
Easy and Quick Recipes:
Links for Free Online Learning Resources
Your Healthy Teeth
Many dental offices are now scheduling in-person appointments:
Harford County Dental Clinic
Main Street Dental Havre De Grace Office
Choptank Community Health Systems:
Now is not the time to forget our routines. See the flier below for important information about toothbrushing and the coronavirus!